Sunday, January 27, 2013

SS - Whisper




I am a boat: riding on tides of flighty emotions, rolling and tumbling on waves of doubt and security under a sun that’s too bright on an ocean that’s too deep.
I am a leaf: leaping on a wind too heavy to carry me, stretching my sinews and scattering my broken heart across an empty land full of promise and dread.
I am a torch: burning those who come too close, lighting the way down a path lined with broken glass and rose petals.
I am a blink: clamping at a dusty touch, ferociously protecting the window within, ignoring you and hanging on to your every word.
I am a heart: beating until the very end.




4 comments:

  1. I аm extremelу іmρresseԁ ωіth your writing skills аs
    well as ωith the layout on your weblog.
    Is this а paid thеme οг
    dіd уou modіfy it уoursеlf?

    Anyway κееp up the еxcеllеnt quality writіng, it's rare to see a great blog like this one these days. helpful hints

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Chose the simplest theme and customized it.

      Delete
  2. Very B'fully written lines ... simply loved it.
    Great Job Radha :)

    -Arsh J

    ReplyDelete