Sunday, August 28, 2011

SS - Black Hole

I spent the last 16 days in a black hole.  I'd been minding my own business, frolicking about in space, when alluva sudden I tripped and fell into a black hole.  Yup.  That's clumsy li'l me.

Well, more accurately, I was out visiting relatives and I didn't trip at all - though I did bang my shin  while climbing onto the top bunk on the train (ouch!) - but that's hardly an interesting story, right?

I knew our good friend Google would assist me with the visuals of the story behind my absence, so I googled 'fantasy black hole images' and ended up finding this gem of a wallpaper:



It's from coolvibe.com, which, in their words "is a site dedicated to showcasing the best and most inspirational digital art from around the web — be it science fiction, fantasy, retro, 3D, illustrations, vector art, and virtually everything else."

They have amazing stuff, which you should definitely check out.  Here's the link to the black hole wallpaper.

3 comments:

  1. Your face is a black hole!

    Oh eh wait. Nice image :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how visually interesting your blog is. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Manon Pfft. And thanks. :P

    @Piper Thank you! Nice to see you.

    ReplyDelete