Sunday, July 24, 2011

SS - Professor McGonagall

As you probably know, part two of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was released on the 15th.  I watched the first show on the first day - how could I not?  I even took my wand.  Yes, I am that kind of fan.  

I fervently waved the wand towards the screen whenever things got tense, so I like to think that it is because of me that Hogwarts remains standing and that Voldemort is dead.  Well, I'll give some credit to McGonagall too, because she was freakin' awesome.  Okay, okay, so was Snape. But, yeah, it was mostly me.  You're welcome, fellow Harry Potter fans. :D

A quick Google search to find a good representation of McGonagall led me to these fantastic Magic Cards, made by moonchildinthesky on deviantART. Here's the professor:



It's actually an animation.  Check it out here.

There's another reason I like this artist.  I have a soft-spot-bordering-on-obsession for Disney (yes, I admit it) and moonchildinthesky makes excellent Disney portraits.

You should check out the rest of this artist's galleries!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is great \o/ I love those animations in the Harry Potter cards :D Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete