Friday, April 15, 2011

FF - xkcd and Computer Problems

I have come to the conclusion that technology hates me.  My computer has been throwing both software and hardware tantrums (especially over the last 2 weeks), printers and copy machines refuse to work if I touch them, my phone randomly freezes on me because it's probably butthurt that I hardly use it...I could go on. And so, I've not been able to post, or do much else, really.



At least I've been able to keep up with the best web comic ever: xkcd.  If you haven't read it, don't talk to me until you have!




4 comments:

  1. Lol. I'm much the same. I think I'm magnetically charged (and not in a good way, apparently). All sorts of tech break around me all the time :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology has a personal vendetta against me. I'm like at least 95% sure of it! Nice blog Radha. It's been ages and ages and ages. Thought I'd say hi instead of lurking all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, one day computers will rise against us and take over the world. :P

    @Karuna Thanks a lot! :D Good to see you. It *has* been ages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd find Randall Munroe's blog even better. (sample post link), and his Google Talk where among other things he shares why he chose the title xkcd and the comics that he reads etc.. link

    ReplyDelete