Sunday, March 20, 2011

SS - Cinderella's Ride

I often go on these crazy desktop wallpaper web-hunts, and collect a bunch of images I like.  As a result, my wallpaper is changed a helluva lot, even up to a gazillion times on a particularly restless day.  What can I say?  I love awesome images but get bored of them very quickly and web-hunts are a great way to procrastinate!

On one such wallpaper web-hunt, I found this collection of 35 wallpapers. Some are not so great, most are pretty neat, but the one that really caught my eye was this one:



This wallpaper is called 'Cinderella's Ride' and was made by Cocacolagirlie on DeviantArt.  I'm a complete sucker for Disney, and though Cinderella isn't one of my favourites (FYI, Aladdin is the BEST MOVIE EVER!), I love it nonetheless.

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment