Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SS - Coffee Break

Here's a design I made for a tshirt contest in August.  The theme was: "What do you feel when you wear cotton?"

Cotton, to me, is comfortable.  And when I'm comfortable, I enjoy sipping on a steaming cup of the drink of the gods: coffee!


In order to make it more 'me' I added a bit of geekery to it.  This design actually depicts an infinite loop in the programming language C.  Basically, it says "I don't work. I just keep taking coffee breaks", since 'work' is commented, i.e., the line that says 'work' isn't executed at all.

Unfortunately I never heard back from the people holding the contest.  Not even an acknowledgement of receipt or anything.  Which makes me think I sent it to the wrong address! (That actually sounds like just the sort of thing I'd do.)

Ah, well! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm sad to hear you haven't heard back from them... I hope they're just taking really long!

    I love it, though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah the contest is over. :( I should probably look for the winners, I'm kinda curious to see what they've come up with!

    But thanks!

    I'm planning on getting this printed on a shirt for myself, anyway! Or maybe a mousepad.

    ReplyDelete