Sunday, December 19, 2010

SS - Black Cat with Green Eyes

I had a dream some time ago in which I had a pet cat named Blade.  He was black with green eyes, and somehow I could talk to him. Blade was a wise little fellow, and would help me with the obstacles I encountered - I don't remember much of the actual dream.  He would sit across my shoulders and sniff at the people around me as though he were an arrogant king sitting on his throne.

Needless to say, I've been hoping I'd dream him up again.  But I haven't been able to. :(  So I decided to randomly google 'black cat with green eyes' and ended up finding this beautiful pic:




This is where I got it from.

I absolutely love cats and would love to be owned by at least one, but alas! I'm allergic to cat fur.

3 comments:

  1. That's an awesome dream... That reminds me a little of the cat in "Kafka on the Shore" by Haruki Murakami. A fantastic book, btw.

    And that pic is awesome!!

    I too love cats! But my bf is allergic to (any kind of) fur as well, and it'd kill him to have a cat. I'd want to have a Blue Persian! My dad's girlfriend has one and it's the softest cat ever. And her cat... Well she's really stupid O_o but that makes her really cute hahaha :p.

    I have to say though that I don't like how the Persians are bred to have a very flat face, it usually causes problems with their health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall have to look at that book, some time!

    Blue Persians are cute, but I don't think that I could get one. I think I'd just giggle at the poor darling every time s/he tried to get my attention. The whole flat face bit is adorable and hilarious at the same time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the story is awesome girly . i also have a black cat . its amazing. i love cats .

    ReplyDelete